Regenerative Peptide therapy is a newly emerging science that we offer to patients who are looking for anti-aging remedies from the inside out. This service will help boost immune function, energy, libido, cognition, and improve quality of sleep, weight loss, decrease inflammation, and increase hair growth. As a result, your body and mind will feel more invigorated and youthful.
The Benefits of Peptides
Peptides are amino acids, linked together in the form of chains. They are the building blocks of proteins and act as the structural components of cells and tissues, hormones, toxins, antibiotics, and enzymes. Peptides are responsible for numerous biological functions in the body; they play a crucial role in your overall health and vitality.
Peptides often act as hormones or enzymes, relaying information between different cells in the body. Some peptides transport selective substances into the cell. As an example, glucose peptide transporters transfer glucose from the blood into cells to be used for energy.
The Peptides Offered at Cohen Medical Centers
Currently, we offer four different peptide therapies (with two more coming later this summer). These four peptides include:
- Thymosin Alpha-1, which is mostly used for viral illnesses/infections but can be used to treat chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS), autoimmune diseases, immune-related senescence, as a vaccine adjuvant.
- Bremelanotide PT-141, which is mostly used to restore sexual arousal. This peptide can benefit men who experience erectile dysfunction and decreased libido and women who experience sexual arousal disorder.
- Thymosin Beta-4, which is mostly used for repair and recovery (such as tissue repair). As an anti-inflammatory peptide, it also promotes wound healing. It can also be used for hair regrowth and the treatment of heart damage, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and peripheral neuropathy.
- Melanotan I, which is primarily used for skin tanning. It is also useful in the treatment of chronic inflammatory response syndrome and vitiligo.
- Pentosan Polysulfate (coming soon), which is used most commonly for the relief of osteoarthritis. This peptide can stimulate cartilage matrix synthesis and prevent cartilage breakdown.
- Sermorelin + Glycine (coming soon), which offers a variety of benefits for your mind, body, and skin. Sermorelin works to burn fat, improve muscle mass, and improves hormonal imbalance. This peptide can also enhance your energy, speed up your metabolism, increase workout performance, and improve your memory. Glycine, on the other hand, goes far beyond weight loss and the enhancement of lean muscle mass. You can enjoy a better night’s sleep, experience less daytime fatigue, improve your mental clarity, and see significantly improved skin elasticity, tone, and texture with this peptide–all while receiving an enhanced synergistic boost to IGF-1 hormones as well.
Certain patients will only need one peptide to heal or achieve their personal goals; others may use multiple peptides in combinations for the medical conditions they are trying to overcome. When you come in for your initial consultation, we will create a treatment plan specifically for you.
What to Expect
Peptide therapies are offered by injection. Since peptide therapy is based on how your body naturally operates, the majority of patients have extremely positive outcomes with this type of therapy.
Regenerative Peptide Therapy is 100% Safe
Since your body is already familiarized with peptides, this therapy is completely safe. Peptide therapy does not introduce anything unfamiliar to the body, which is what makes it so scientifically reliable.
Candidates for Treatments
Many people can benefit from peptides since they can treat very specific conditions in the body. The providers at Cohen Medical Centers use this therapy to improve overall wellness in the body as well as limit the effects of aging. Some of the conditions it can improve are rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, polymyositis, dermatomyositis, and chronic fatigue.
Peptide Therapy in Thousand Oaks, CA
If you are interested in natural anti-aging therapy, request an appointment at Cohen Medical Centers in Thousand Oaks, California. To find out more about peptide therapy, and to discover if it is right for you, call (805) 449-8781 or request your appointment with Dr. Cohen using the form below.