Traditional varicose veins treatments usually require multiple injections around the affected area, causing significant pain and bruising. The unique ClariVein® treatment only requires one single injection site, allowing for a virtually pain free experience with minimal bruising and lasting results.
The ClariVein® catheter is inserted into the vein under ultrasound guidance. The tip of the catheter then rotates, causing the vein to go into spasm. At the same time, a chemical is sprayed into the vein, which effectively seals it, preventing the varicose vein from returning.
- Multiple injections are no longer needed
- Less bruising than any other procedure
- Results are visible almost immediately
- You can return to your activities the same day
If you’re suffering from varicose veins, spider veins thread veins or broken veins, take advantage of this advanced varicose vein treatment, which will ease your pain and restore your body confidence within only a few weeks.
VenaCure EVLT treatment eliminates unsightly varicose veins with no hospital stay, minimal-to-no scarring, no lengthy recovery and minimal-to-no side effects. In less than an hour, you can be free from bulging, twisted varicose veins and back to enjoying your everyday activities. The VenaCure EVLT procedure is safe, fast, and effective. With VenaCure EVLT treatment by AngioDynamics, you can show off your legs again. We invite you to use this website to learn about vein disease, compare varicose vein removal treatment alternatives, hear what other patients and the media are saying, and then, if you think you’re a candidate, contact our center for the VenaCure EVLT procedure.
The VenaCure EVLT system uses targeted laser energy to seal the vein shut and help you look and feel better fast.
- Treatment in less than an hour.
- Can be performed in the doctor’s office.
- Up to 98% success rate.
- Immediate relief of symptoms.
- Return to normal activity immediately – with little or no pain.
- No general anesthesia or hospitalization.
- Minimal-to-no scarring.
- Typically is covered by insurance.
Here’s what to expect from the VenaCure EVLT procedure:
- Your doctor uses ultrasound to map out your vein.
- Local anesthetic is applied.
- A thin laser fiber is inserted through a tiny entry point, usually near the knee.
- Laser energy is delivered to seal the faulty vein.
- Walking immediately after the procedure is encouraged. Normal daily activity can be resumed; just avoid rigorous activities such as gym workouts.
- There may be minor soreness and bruising. Any discomfort can be treated with over-the-counter, non-aspirin pain relievers as necessary.